Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to these terms created by Natural Muurmaid.
It is possible that we may amend sections of this Agreement from time to time by publishing the changed terms and conditions on the site.
Before you use the site, it’s best that you completely and thoroughly read the User Agreement, site policies and all of the linked info.
It is compulsory that you read and accept all the conditions that are in, or may be linked to, this User Agreement, the Code of Conduct and all site policies. By agreeing to this User Agreement, you are agreeing that the terms of the Agreement will be relevant and apply every time that you use or access the site, or when you post any comment, or add some pictures/content on our social media pages. Some linked sites may have other terms that will be applied to you when or if you access them.
You are not allowed to use or access the site if you:
- Are unable to enter into legally binding contracts.
- Are under 18 years old.
- Are prohibited from using or offering services under relevant jurisdiction.
- Have been suspended from using the site.
Based on your local laws, a person who is over 15 years of age but less than 18 years of age is allowed to access the website under their parents’ (or guardian’s) guidance.
The site has the right to refuse to allow an individual to register with us, based on our sole discretion.
Using Natural Muurmaid
While using the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Post information that we have the right to find, for whatever reason, untrue, phony, incorrect, misleading, derogatory, slanderous, threatening or that can be considered harassment of any kind.
- Post comments, queries or replies that meet one or more of the following: are untrue, racist, vulgar (including swear words), abusive, disrespectful or derogatory.
- Post information or comments that we may see as culturally or religiously offensive to anyone in any way.
- Post information that can be considered to go against religions and any related rules, morals, ethical standings and customs.
- Fail to pay for the products/services on time.
- Use any of your contacts with other users made on the site to seek sales on other projects either directly or from another site.
- Cause problems that may cause us to lose a part of or the entire services of our ISP’s or any other service suppliers.
- Take any action that we may believe can create an excessive burden on our infrastructure.
- Tamper with the workings of the site
- Try in any way to gain use of another user’s account by hacking, or attempt to trick another user into divulging personal details such as their passwords and other info.
You agree, represent and authorize that:
- you are 18 years old or over
- you will not keep other users’ information such as email addresses and other contact details;
- you will not divulge or make public any of these users’ personal info or make use of it in any other way that may fall into the category of a privacy invasion or any applicable laws
Infringement upon Intellectual Property Rights
It is Natural Muurmaid’s policy to respond to any allegations of intellectual property rights infringement. Our copyright infringement policy seeks to make infringement claims as straightforward and easy as possible while reducing the amount of false or difficult infringement claims that we receive. It is important that, given you find that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, notify/contact us and we shall investigate the situation.
If you tend to publish some content on our social media pages, you acknowledge and guarantee that your content will not:
- Infringe upon any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy.
- Violate any laws.
- Defame or be trade libelous.
- Be obscene/inappropriate or contain any type of child pornography.
- Entail the design and manufacturing of any nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
- Contain anything linked to acts of terror.
- Contain false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate data about yourself or any other user or person.
- Contain viruses or other technology meant to damage or interfere with any systems or data in any way.
We may include or contain links to third party sites; however, we do not have control over the sites to which we link. We do not endorse any of the products, policies or content of the sites we link to. The use of third party content and sites is done at your sole discretion and risk.
Disputes With Us
If it happens that a dispute occurs between a user and us, we only aim to address any concerns or qualms you may have, if we are unable to do so, we aim to provide a way to solve the issue quickly. It’s encouraged that you first contact us directly via customer support or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any concern that arises, Natural Muurmaid may choose to solve the dispute in a simple and cost-effective manner via non-appearance negotiation. If the website chooses this means of resolution, this negotiation will be begun through an ADR (alternative dispute resolution) provider. You will choose this ADR provider from a panel of providers. Both the ADR provider and the parties involved have to comply with these rules:
a) The negotiation shall take place over the phone, email or via written materials. The party who initiates the negotiation shall choose the means of communication
b) The negotiation will not involve any appearances by either party unless both parties agree to such
c) Any judgment on the award by the negotiator may be entered into any court of jurisdiction
You will indemnify us and all of our related personnel, including agents and employees, against any claim made against us by a third party because of or stemming from your breach of the user agreement, or your infringement upon any laws or rights of a third party while using Natural Muurmaid.
We encourage you to immediately inform us if you notice any illegal or unauthorized access to your account, your personal info or Natural Muurmaid. You are also to do everything in your power to lessen said security breach, such as keeping evidence and informing the relevant authorities. You are the only one responsible for the safety of your account. We will not be held responsible for any losses or damage to your details via unauthorized access due to your failure to safeguard your account credentials.
No Warranty As To Content On The Website
The site is dynamic, and changes with time. Due to this, info on the site may change often. It is possible that some of this info may be seen as misleading, offensive or inaccurate.
The site, Natural Muurmaid and all of the content on the site are offered on an ‘as is,’ 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis. No warranties of any kind are explicitly or implicitly stated. Hence, we make no warranty concerning:
- The site, or any Natural Muurmaid services
- The reliability, accuracy, availability or content of products/services
- Whether or not the site will be current, secure, free of all errors or not misleading
- Whether site defects will be fixed
- Whether Natural Muurmaid or any data will be backed up
- Whether business continuity arrangements are in place relating to the site
- Any third party agreements or warranties of business that you receive via the site or Natural Muurmaid
- The site, and services being free of error or bad code, being secure, being confidential or being at any particular standard
- To the extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event are we, our related entities, our affiliates or employees to be held liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form, for:
- Any damages that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential
- Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur
- Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site
The limitations on our liability as shown above shall apply whether or not we and all of our related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses. We specifically limit our liability in the case of the breach of a non-excludable warranty implied by legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which remains under our sole discretion).
Because some jurisdictions do not permit some of the limitations as established above, some of these limitations may not apply to you. In such a case, the liability will be limited as much as possible under the relevant legislation.
The provisions of this agreement can be severed, and if any of these provisions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, it will be removed and the others will be enforced. This agreement can be assigned to us at any time, or to a third party without your permission in the event of a company sale or some other transfer or our assets. In the event of such a sale or asset transfer, you the user will continue to be bound by this user agreement.